Address: JACK INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTER, 518 JIASHAN ROAD, JIASHAN,ZHEJIANG,P.R.CHINA.
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Notes for replacing tubing of hydraulic lifting plat […]
1. Notes for replacing tubing of hydraulic lifting platform:
(1) The tubing should be as short as possible, preferably horizontal and vertical, with fewer turnings.
(2) In order to avoid the wrinkle of the tubing and reduce the pressure loss, the bending radius of the tubing assembly of the hydraulic lifting platform should be large enough, and the clamp should be set appropriately when the tubing is overhanging for a long time.
3. Avoid crossing as far as possible. Parallel pipe spacing should be greater than 100 mm to prevent contact vibration, and easy to install pipe joints.
2. Introduction of tubing joints in tubing and matters needing attention:
(1) Brief introduction: Pipe joint is a detachable connector between tubing and tubing, tubing and hydraulic components. It must have some conditions, such as convenient assembly and disassembly, firm connection, reliable sealing, small size, large flow capacity, small pressure drop, good workmanship, etc.
Hydraulic lifting platform
(2) Types: There are many kinds of pipe joints, including hard pipe joints and hose joints. According to the connection mode of tubing joint and tubing of hydraulic lifting platform, the hard tubing joint has flared tubing joint and clamp.
There are three kinds of sleeve pipe joints and welded pipe joints. The hose joints are mainly buckled hose joints. Its specifications and varieties can be consulted in relevant manuals.
(3) The common connection mode between tubing and pipe joint in hydraulic system of hydraulic lifting platform. Connecting threads used in piping screw-in end adopt national standard metric taper threads and common fine thread. Taper threads rely on their own cone tightening and the use of PTFE and other sealing, widely used in medium and low pressure hydraulic systems; fine thread sealing is good, often used in high pressure systems.
(4) Use combination gaskets or 0-rings to seal the end face, sometimes copper gaskets can also be used.
Leakage problems in hydraulic system mostly occur in the joints of pipeline system. Therefore, the selection of pipe materials, the determination of joint form, the design of pipeline system and the installation of tubing should be taken seriously to avoid affecting the use quality of the whole hydraulic system.
_Leak-proof test should be done after connection to ensure normal pressure, so as to eliminate potential safety hazards. Concluding remarks: The damaged tubing may lead to inadequate lifting, not reaching the rated height, and even has potential safety hazards. It is necessary to repair or replace the tubing in time and wait for troubleshooting before the operation can be carried out. This is not only the performance of being responsible for oneself, but also for the safety of others.
When the hydraulic system of lifting platform fails, in most cases, it is not easy to find out the fault location immediately. Because in the hydraulic system, all kinds of auxiliary devices and oil are mostly enclosed in the shell and pipeline, which can not be observed directly as mechanical transmission, and it is not as convenient as the circuit in denier measurement. In addition, the system can only show fault phenomena when it is running. There are several possibilities for the occurrence of a fault phenomena. With the increase of the complexity of the system and the number of hydraulic components, the concealment and complexity of the fault of this hydraulic system are very obvious. This makes it difficult to check and troubleshoot. Often the cause of the fault can not be accurately judged at one time, so it must be repeatedly analyzed and checked until the cause of the fault is found.