Address: JACK INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTER, 518 JIASHAN ROAD, JIASHAN,ZHEJIANG,P.R.CHINA.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tyre disassembly machine, also known as tire disassembl […]
Tyre disassembly machine, also known as tire disassembly machine and tire picking machine, is used to install and unload automobile tires. It can replace tires for different vehicles such as automobiles, motorcycles and heavy trucks, and it is a necessary equipment for automobile maintenance factories and 4S stores. There are two kinds of pneumatic and hydraulic, the most commonly used is pneumatic. Large tire disassembly and assembly machine
1. Host Workbench: Tyres are mainly dismantled on this platform, mainly playing the role of placing tyres, rotating and so on.
2. Separating arm: On the side of the tire remover, it is mainly used to separate the tire from the rim, which is a smooth process of tire removal.
3. Filling and deflating device: It mainly plays the role of deflating the tire to facilitate inflation or disassembly, in addition, there is a barometer to measure the air pressure. Tyres in general are at about 2.2 atmospheric pressure. It's equal to 0.2 Mpa.
4. Foot pedal: There are three foot pedal switches under the tire remover. They are clockwise and counterclockwise rotating switches, separating and tightening switches, separating rim and tire switches.
5. Lubricant: It is beneficial to the disassembly and assembly of tires, reduces the damage in the process of removing tire piles, and makes the disassembly and assembly of tires better completed.
6. Compressed Air Interface
1. The power supply of the tyre machine must be in normal condition, and the power supply should be in closed position under non-working condition. The air pressure of the tyre machine should be in normal pressure, and the air duct should not be connected under non-working condition.
2. Check whether the tire frame is deformed and whether the air nozzle leaks and cracks before changing the tire.
3. Turn on the air nozzle to release the tire pressure. Place the tire in the middle of the compression arm. Operate the compression arm to separate both sides of the tire from the wheel frame.
4. Operate each switch to remove the reverse tire.
5. When the new tire is loaded, the tire is peugeously upward, and the switches are operated to load the tire.
6. After assembly, the switches are placed in the closed position.