Address: JACK INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTER, 518 JIASHAN ROAD, JIASHAN,ZHEJIANG,P.R.CHINA.
E-mail: [email protected]
1) Carefully check the tire and rim diameter for correc […]
1) Carefully check the tire and rim diameter for correctness.
2) Place the tire on the platform of the tyre changer and check its condition.
3) Place the tire on the chuck of the tyre changer and step on the middle pedal to catch the rim. When locking the rim, do not put your hand between the rim and the claw, otherwise it will cause damage to the opponent. If the rims are the same size, you don't need to loosen or lock the boom often, just turn the cross arm back and forth.
4) To avoid damage to the rim, apply a special lubricant to the bead.
5) Place the tire on the rim, move the bead to the edge of the disassembly head, press the disassembly head, press the rim into the rim and press the tire down with both hands. Step on the left plate and turn the chuck and rim clockwise to reload the tire.
6) Press the tire down and load the inner tube. Repeat the previous step to load the other side of the tire into the rim.
7) Inflate the tire and remove the tire. Note: Be careful when inflating, strictly in accordance with the following requirements, otherwise it may cause the tire to explode, causing casualties. First, carefully check whether the rim is in line with the tire, and check the wear of the tire to confirm that the tire is not damaged. Second, the pneumatic gun equipped with a barometer should be used to inflate the air. When inflating, always check the pressure. Do not exceed the rated pressure of the tire. Third, the hands and body should be as far away as possible from the tires.
8) Turn off the power and air supply to the machine.